By using our Site, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our Site.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us when you create an account, search for a car, or post an ad on our Site. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and location.
Information we collect automatically: When you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, and device type. We also collect information about your usage of our Site, including the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits.
Do Not Track: Some web browsers have a "Do Not Track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our Site does not currently respond to "Do Not Track" signals.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to operate and improve our Site, to provide and personalize the service we offer, and to communicate with you. We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests: We may use your information to fulfill your requests for certain services or information, such as when you search for a car or post an ad on our Site.
- To send you communications: We may use your information to send you updates and newsletters, or to respond to your inquiries.
- To personalize your experience: We may use your information to personalize your experience on our Site, such as by showing you ads or recommendations based on your interests
- To analyze and improve our Site: We may use your information to understand how our Site is used and to improve it.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. We may share your information with third parties as follows:
- With service providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintenance, analytics, and payment processing.
- In response to legal requests: We may disclose your information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal request.
- To protect rights and interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, or to prevent or investigate potential fraud or other violations.